YEARLY REWIND: Inside the last two years at NEWM
We all know a lot can change in just one year, so just imagine what’s possible in two…
Actually, you don’t have to imagine at all. NEWM Co-Founders, Ryan Jones and Florian Pittini, have come together to showcase NEWM’s growth – and the future of music. In this candid recap, they walk through the NEWM’s key developments over the last two years. Plus, they’ll provide an inside look at the upcoming launch of NEWM Studio, the unique music distribution platform that’s laying the foundation for a new kind of music industry.
Here are the Top 6 Insights you’ll discover:
– Recap of key events attended by the NEWM Team in 2023 and the connections they made made with key players in the Cardano ecosystem
– A look back at the creation of The Record Store for music collectibles with Sick City and NMKR, plus a breakdown of the numbers reached by featured artists
– How the community has helped shaped the future of NEWM – from their support to playing a key role in governance of the foundation
– The 3 biggest updates people will discover in the upcoming release of the NEWM Whitepaper V2 (a peer-reviewed academic paper)
– A breakdown of the upcoming NEWM Studio for Musicians – what it does, how it works and why it’s a game-changer for DIY, independent and web3 artists
– A look at the 2023 Cardano Summit, plus a hint about the closed mainnet test of the NEWM Studio in December 2023
Come along for the ride
The journey is far from over, and the NEWM team is dedicated to pushing the boundaries of innovation and creativity. If the past two years are any indication, the path ahead is sure to be a wild ride, filled with new possibilities and exciting developments.
If you want to join in the NEWMusic Movement and stay up to date with our progress, tune into our newsletter for the latest updates. And if you’re an artist that wants a first look at the NEWM Studio platform, be sure to join the artist mailing list to get a chance for exclusive access!
To get all our amazing stories and know more about Crypto, Music and projectNEWM overall, make sure you register for our NEWMag newsletter!
Read More Articles
A break down on nine common record deals every musician should know.
JUSE on his journey as a musician, the industry, and blazing the Web 3.0 frontier and music co-ownership alongside NEWM
An inside look at how streaming has impacted the music industry, how the cash flows, and where artists land in the new equation.