NEWM_Token Icon small

NEWM Token

for the future of music

NEWM Token (symbol ‘Ɲ’) is the governance and utility token that fuels our fair music ecosystem. Think of it like the tokens you use in an arcade, but with a little more *spice*. NEWM Token unlocks discounts & perks, provides voting power in the future of the platform and will be used for in-app transactions.

Buy your own

NEWM Token

bitrue logo

Your Gateway to Crypto Success

Excited about NEWM token and want to start trading? Look no further than Bitrue - the perfect platform to trade NEWM and other cryptocurrencies effortlessly.

Why Bitrue for NEWM Trading?

  1. Secure and Trustworthy: Bitrue prioritizes security, ensuring your NEWM holdings are always protected.
  2. Intuitive Interface: Whether you're a novice or an experienced trader, Bitrue's user-friendly interface makes trading NEWM a seamless experience.
  3. Diverse Range of Cryptos: Apart from NEWM, Bitrue offers an extensive selection of cryptocurrencies to explore and trade.
  4. Competitive Fees: Enjoy competitive trading fees and transparent pricing, maximizing your returns on NEWM trades.

Ready to dive into NEWM trading? Sign up with Bitrue using our affiliate link below and unlock exclusive benefits

Benefits of NEWM Pools

No Risk

No lockup or transfer of $ADA required.

Rewards

Earn rewards every 5 days, depending on pool performance.

Support

Have a voice in & help fund the future of our project.

Discord Perks

Get access to exclusive roles, drops and updates.

What is staking?

What is a stake pool?

NEWM Pool

Ticker: NEWM


Margin:
5%


Pool ID:
926b65d00c21aa1fb19e44faa2293e342578ed6a80aca4a551191a70

Rewards: $ADA

Details: NEWM Pool is a regular margin stake pool with no $NEWM rewards, meaning 95% of ADA rewards are shared among all stakepool delegators (according to their stake) while the other 5% goes towards NEWM's product development.

NEWMX Pool

Ticker: NEWMX


Margin:
5%


Pool ID:
40fd2f82c5b6eeee096d761c9d4c8352f3901467bd49a5658f30c6c2

Rewards: $ADA

Details: NEWMX Pool is a regular margin stake pool with no $NEWM rewards, meaning 95% of ADA rewards are shared among all stakepool delegators (according to their stake) while the other 5% goes towards NEWM's product development.

NEWMC Pool

Ticker: NEWMC

Margin: 99%

Pool ID:
9e5dbc61ade8b23176636e739fb056d30572c1669d2671f590b83afa

Rewards: $NEWM

Details: NEWMC Pool is a 99% stake pool that offers $NEWM rewards in exchange for all the pool-generated ADA going towards product development. This pool uses a 'Moving Average' market price calculation for $NEWM token across multiple epochs, and rewards can only be claimed 6 months after active stake.

Full Transparency

the future of funding

We currently offer three stake pools that help support the development of our project while also providing delegators with rewards.

To learn more about NEWM pools and the recent updates to our Stake Pool Offering, please join our Discord and Telegram stakepool communities.

 

Disclaimer: NEWM does not provide legal or financial advice. Cryptocurrency and staking regulations differ across many jurisdictions; we suggest consulting with legal or financial advisors in yours.

“What NEWM does for the music industry has been needed for many years. The industry was built to exploit artists, but now we finally have the tools to fight back!”

MoodSwingz Group | Crypto Record Label

Ambassador white moodswingz